- Free delivery of rainwater tanks is offered in the area of 300km from Adelaide CBD (delivery outside this area and Kangaroo Island need separate quotation).
- Free delivery of the pumps and accessories only applicable when purchase together with rainwater tank.
- Additional freight charges are required for separate delivery of pumps or accessories.
- Delivery time will be arranged by us after you place the order, and will be informed in advance.
- Due to SafeWork SA laws and restrictions, our drivers are only allowed to deliver tanks to the front of the property. Moving tanks into location is considered installation, which is not part of the delivery process and is the responsibility of the customer or their installer to arrange.
Upon ordering a large Australife Rain Water Tank, 10,000 Litres and above, please complete the following check list.
- Site access must be free of overhead obstructions (tree branches or powerlines)
- Sufficient turning area and parking for truck and trailer.
- Surfaces to be flat, firm and dry.
- Please advise Australife of any unsafe work conditions.
Note: Weather conditions, such as high winds and precipitation may delay delivery.
It’s essential that a sufficient number of adult able bodied person(s) are available to assist the Australife driver with delivery of your Australife Rain Water Tank. This is will ensure no breaches of occupational health and safety.
1 Person: Tanks up to & including 10,000 Litre
(Slimlines, Thin Tanks and Maxi Cubes included)
2 People: 14,000 Litre & 22,500 Litre.
Note: This is excluding the driver. Please be advised that insufficient assistance onsite may delay the delivery. Please ensure children, pets and animals are kept well clear during unloading.
For terms and conditions please visit www.maxiplas.com