1. SHIMGE JET250G2 Pump
2. Pump Suction Filter
3. T shirt
"SHIMGE" is specialising in manufacturing water pumps for 30 years, and it is one of the most famous listed companies in China. The annual production of water pumps is more than 1.5 million. To make sure the quality of the products, SHIMGE has currently passed ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certification, introduced excellent performance management in line with GB/T 19580 and established a sound quality assurance system. SHIMGE has equipped an industry-leading physiochemical testing centre, and its delivery performance inspection platform has reached a precision of grade B (grade 1) in the evaluation conducted by an authoritative agency. In addition, its products have passed GS, CE and UL certification , and met the specifications of the RoHS Directive.
SHIMGE has become one of the top brands in the world, unparalleled quality and comparable to Grundfos & Will.
The Shimge stainless steel self-priming surface jet pump is suitable for transferring water without abrasive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water. It is also widely used in well water lifting, garden irrigation, vegetable greenhouse
304 stainless steel pressed tensile pump body and cover
Hydraulic optimization design, excellent performance
Nozzle, guide vane and the impeller PPO engineering plastics
Complete in specifications, meet drinking water standards
Max. Working pressure: 6bar / 87psi
Output power: 0.25 kw
Max. head: 28 m
Max Flow: 53 L/min
Suitable for transferring water without abrasive particles or other liquid whose properties are similar to water
Widely used in well water lifting, garden irrigation, vegetable greenhouse water supply, breeding industry water supply and drainage, pipeline boosting, etc
2 Year Warranty water supply, breeding industry water supply and drainage, pipeline boosting, etc.
2. Free delivery of APR Tanks is offered in the area of 150km from Adelaide metro.
3. Additional freight charges are required for separate delivery of pumps or accessories.
4. Delivery time will be arranged by us after you place the order, and will be informed in advance.
5. Due to SafeWork SA laws and restrictions, our drivers are only allowed to deliver tanks to the front of the property. Moving tanks into location is considered installation, which is not part of the delivery process and is the responsibility of the customer or their installer to arrange.
6. Pumps: Free delivery of pumps and accessories only applicable when purchased together with our rainwater tanks.